Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-23, 18:26

Introduction:

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator is a New Yu-Gi-Oh! Game produced by Konami. At the moment, it's only a beta, and the current version is 0.611.1263557588. Dueling Online is Possible, but you cannot Chat with the opponent during the duel, neither when you are in the lobby. Many people think it will be free, with the possibility to buy points that will be used to buy new Card Packs. Many others, think that it will run like Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 2: Duel Evolution.
After the Beta Test is finished, all Beta Testers accounts will be DELETED. So remember to Save your deck recipe when and if noticed that the beta will end.

Index

1. Installation
- 1.1 Installation Problems
2. Problems
- 2.1 How to Resolve them
3. The Good
4. The Bad
5. More Infos
- 5.1 The Lobby
- 5.2 How to duel Online
- 5.3 Ranking System
- 5.4 Deck Informations
- 5.5 Card Packs
-- 5.5 A Prices
- 5.6 Text color Legend
6. Updates

1. Installation

Download the latest Version from here
The downloading may take a bit depending on your Internet Speed. My Download Speed is 300 Kbps, and it did take an hour to download.
So, if you have a 10/20 Kbps Speed, it may take even a day.
The download file is 760Mbytes. Please understand that it will take a long time to download completely.
You will have to agree in the page that shows up when you click "Download" in the link i gave you. When you will agree, click on the Big download button in the middle of the screen and then click close. No worries, if you close the page, it will not interrupt the download. But if you close the Browser and/or pause the download when the download page is not opened,will make you Redownload it again from the beginning.
When the client will be fully downloaded, follow the instructions on screen and proceed.

- 1.1 Installation problems

If you have any Installation problems, please Report it here or Read the F.A.Q. Here.

2. Problems

You can not start the application of "Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE DUEL ACCELERATOR" in full screen mode with 1280 x 600 or 1280 x 720 resolution.
(Application's initial state is full screen mode)

If you select a deck which is named with any Symbol, application will be stopped.

Sometimes, the effect of "Look at your opponent's hand" shows incorrect information.

Konami
Team are currently investigating on how to resolve those problems.

-2.1 How to resolve them

Konami wrote:
You can not start the application of "Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE DUEL ACCELERATOR" in full screen mode with 1280 x 600 or 1280 x 720 resolution.
(Application's initial state is full screen mode)
If you use 1280 x 600 or 1280 x 720 resolution on your PC, change to another resolution before and use the window mode.

Konami wrote:
If you select a deck which is named with any Symbol, application will be stopped.
Just do NOT name Decks with "!" "?" "," "." "=" "/" "&" "$" or any other symbol. If you do, Delete Immediatly the deck.

Konami wrote:
Sometimes, the effect of "Look at your opponent's hand" shows incorrect information.
Actually investigating.

3. The Good

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE: DUEL ACCELERATOR has a new 3D Functionality, which will show duels like in Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force. Actually, it's not enabled, but Konami will make it soon.

More Cards, and possibility to Synchro summon.

All the 5Ds Packs will be coming, from "The Duelist Genesis" to the last one. Actually there are only 2 Packs available for 5Ds, but there are many others of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Season Packs.

100 BP will be added everyday to buy new cards.

4. The Bad

Very Slow Duels

If you don't have a good graphic card, the game sucks.

Only 3 Zones available.

Not much Character Customizing Options. [You will gain more from Level 10+]

5. More Infos

To begin, the maintanance will be held Every day at 17:00 (PST)
As said before, 100 BP will be added everyday to buy new cards.
BP stands for BOOSTERPASS.

- 5.1 The lobby

The lobby is the place where you will be held when logging in or going back from any place. There you can go to Blister's Hideout, where you can buy Booster Packs with BP, Kaiba Corporation, where you can duel 3 of the main characters of every Yu-Gi-Oh! [Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yami Yugi, Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton and Alexis Rhodes. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas and Aki Izayoi (Akiza Izinski).] and Your Hideout (My Hideout), where you can cgange the appearence of your character.

- 5.2 How to duel Online

This screen will show you. [I can't see the user names because my computer it's failed.]

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Screenfr

Or click on the Duel Disk image on the bottom and click "Create Duel". Then click "Ok". When a dude will request a duel from you, just click "Yes" to accept or "No" to refuse.

- 5.3 Ranking System

The ranking system is determined by a factor called "Points". You will see your current amount in the "My Status" menu on the main menu. When you begin playing you will have 0 Points. They will increase winning online duels. Caution! Only Online duels are valid!

This is how you calculate your level:

Amount of points : 100 + N. of losses = No decimal Result

Eg.
I have 500 Pts. and 1 loss.500:101=4,950. If you round up, you'll get 5. 5 Is my level.

- 5.4 Deck Informations

To enter in the deck modification screen, click on the image with the three lines in the bottom menu. Then click "Edit Deck". The max cards in a deck are 60.

This screen will show you what you can do in this menu and many infos:

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Screenyd

[I have DAD =D]
[Sorry for the confusion though. If you don't understand something, just ask.]

Card Type Legend:
Yellow - Normal Monster
Orange - Effect monster
Blue - Ritual Monster
Light Blue - Spell
Pink - Trap

- 5.5 Card Packs

I will list here all the card packs of Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE DUEL ACCELERATOR from the most recent to the oldest. As said before, you can buy them from Blister's Hideout. The color of the pack names indicates the major type of that color's attribute monsters you can find in that pack. It's NOT Precise, because i still didn't buy much packs, so i don't know which have that and which have another. White means Misc or Unknown.

Crossroads of Chaos
The Duelist Genesis
Light of Destruction
Phantom Darkness
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Beginners Pack 3
Gladiator's Assault
Tactical Evolution
Force of the breaker
Strike of Neos
Cyberdark Impact
Power of Justice
Enemy of Justice
Shadow of Infinity
Elemental energy
Cybernetic Revolution
The lost Millennium
Flaming Eternity
Rise of Destiny
Soul of the Duelist
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duel Evolution
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Beginner's Pack 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duel Evolution
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
3rd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards
2nd Season Cards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Beginner's Pack 1
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards
1st Season Cards

-- 5.5 A Prices

Every Pack will cost 15 BP. You cannot buy any packs if you have minus than the cost. Konami will make more packs, and the most recents will cost more than the older packs. at least, that's what someone thinks. Other people thinks that every pack will be 15 BP. That's not Sure.

- 5.6 Text color Legend

Yellow - Key Word
Red - Priority Word
Dark Yellow - Link
Orange - Inside Chapter Title
Light Blue - Index Chapters/Miscellaneous

6. Updates

dd/mm/yy - Infos of the update

24/01/10 - Updated. Added Card Packs and prices.
25/01/10 - Updated. Added Infos of the updates and edited some things in "Pack Infos"
26/01/10 - Updated. Corrected spelling errors and some other things.

And this is all folks. I will keep editing this time to time, so keep watching over this topic!

Last edited by - Âяℓïñ™ - on 2010-01-26, 05:57; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Rand
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
Rand

Male

Number of posts : 253

Miscellaneous
DC: 1022

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-23, 19:16

wow great article only thing I would suggest would be to add a section on how their deck construction works unless it works just like KCVDS. but over all very impressive answers all my questions except how the deck construction works and how much do cards cost.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-23, 20:25

Hmm.. nice idea. I'll put it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-24, 08:41

Updated. Added Rand's Idea.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Jon

Male

Number of posts : 73

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-25, 16:09

Uhm, I buyed some cards there, they wont be deleted right?
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-25, 16:47

Jon wrote:
Uhm, I buyed some cards there, they wont be deleted right?

They will when the beta ends. The account and all the cards that it contains will be deleted. Though, don't worry, the beta will be long.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-25, 20:27

Stickied, by request of Arlin. Reason: "It's helpful".

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Rand
Rand

Male

Number of posts : 253

Miscellaneous
DC: 1022

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-25, 20:29

- Âяℓïñ™ - wrote:

don't worry, the beta will be long.

I bet. lol it seams like they have a lot of bugs to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty2010-01-26, 04:48

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Reason: "It's helpful".

~Aster Phoenix

Lol, Razz

Anways, Updated.

And yeah, they have a Lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article   Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 3: Duel Accelerator Full Article
Page 1 of 1