Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING

Go down 
+2
Ace
LordVolk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Number of posts : 47

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty
PostSubject: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 13:40

Going on about how YVD has all the cards, but not as good of an interface. YVD got a set update last night to RGBT which introduced lots of new deck posibilities. This set negated Lightsworn monsters and forced glad beasts to their knees. it also brought out two cards that are just beast in their power if used right:
Dark End Dragon
Attrib: Dark
Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect
Level:8
Atk: 2600
Def: 2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters Once per turn, you can have this card lose 500 ATK and DEF, and send 1 monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard.

Light End Dragon
Attrib: Light
Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect
Level:8
Atk: 2600
Def: 2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters When you declare an attack, you can activate this card's effect. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK and DEF (permanently), and the monster it is battling loses 1500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

There are tons more cards that are just as much, and more powerful. call me what you will, but until KCVDS can keep up with set releases I'll be using YVD. So if you want to duel me you can just get YVD and see for yourself what it is like.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 13:42

So uh... you negated the cards that are not in KCVDS but in YVD with more cards that were in YVD that negated the cards in its own system? xD

Well bad for you my favorite type is Lightsworns. Razz Continue the discussion xd
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 13:44

Brain Golem
Attrib: Dark
Type: Fiend/Effect
Level:6
Atk: 2500
Def: 1800
Effects of all face-up LIGHT monsters are negated. If this card destroys a LIGHT monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

No not negating. Showing power. LS can still work, but not as well as it should. go take a look at the set and have fun with it. I like KCVDS with its interace and built in chat, however YVD has the cards. another asked a question, a very good one actually. "How hard is it to add new cards to KCVDS?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 17:29

some destiny heroes (departed+plasma+destiny end dragon+dread survent+dark engle) xD

and 5D's cards which is coming soon with 1.16 (i can't wait till it comes out)
Crestal Beasts (which i love) and the cyber darks(which there bouth coming soon in he 1.16 plus THE GOD CARDS )

i noticed 1 stuped thing ,there was some card's that work on a monster which it doesn't exist SO THE CARD IS AVILABLE ??
Back to top Go down
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 17:31

What cards shadow?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Armed_Dragon
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Dark_Armed_Dragon

Male

Number of posts : 122

Miscellaneous
DC: 3250

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-09, 23:32

Like MACHINER'S FORCE and i think some more .
Damn they update the ban list so no anymore double DAD!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-10, 00:12

DAMIT i can't put 2 REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY and no more 3 DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS ,DAMIT
can i do something about this ?
i hate the new updates for the ban list
Back to top Go down
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-11, 21:12

he new updates for the ban list are in YVD too its a pain in the ass, but its ok.
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-12, 03:13

LordVolk wrote:
he new updates for the ban list are in YVD too its a pain in the ass, but its ok.

how is it a pain in the ass if it's OK ????

how ever i hate the new updates...so is there ANY THING w can do ?
Back to top Go down
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-12, 12:48

The new ban lists are inevitable. Considering both use the official Konami ban lists you are just **** out of luck on that front.
Back to top Go down
Unkown
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Male

Number of posts : 190

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-12, 13:56

I SO love the new Ban List.
All my decks have nothing to do with the Meta, and all anti meta cards haven't been touched.
So, the new ban list has hindered everyone else way more than it has hindered me.
Back to top Go down
LordVolk
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-05-12, 17:09

See what I mean. People who don't rely on the ban list are one ones that aren't complaining. I rely on a few cards here and there, but its a fine line between the two.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-06-05, 22:32

Alright topic died. Not really a suggestion for the site.

-Topic Closed-

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty2009-08-02, 12:05

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING   Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING Empty

Back to top Go down

Example of cards that KCVDS is MISSING
Page 1 of 1