Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Duel Arena Ranks?

Go down 
+2
Arlin
Aster Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-14, 16:10

So, I've just been thinking. Becoming a moderator doesn't necessarily mean you have extremely great dueling capabilities; it counts for other things, such as activity, leadership abilities, etc.

For example, Arlin is an awesome moderator; very active, very helpful. In fact, the only thing that was holding him back slightly during trial moderating results was his previous LDA rank. He has all of the capabilities of any other moderator, and perhaps even more, though his dueling skills don't(or didn't) meet that of, let's say, a tester.

Now, if you look at the LDA Duel Arena DC system, you would notice that the DC you get for defeating an Tester, and vice-versa a Tester gets from beating you, is the same for Testers and Moderators.

So, I'm suggesting we have each of the moderators given a standard test. This would be his/her LDA Duel Arena Rank. When cashing in DC, this rank will be the rank used to award DC.

I'm not suggesting this to make anybody look bad. I'm suggesting this, because Moderators who don't necessarily rival the dueling capabilities of a Tester, shouldn't have to get as much/less DC as a Tester gets for a victory, and other members should get DC based on the dueling level of the opponent they beat(which is how we created our original DC system anyways). Moderators should be able to get DC for their dueling level/capabilities, without actually having to be demoted to that rank, since again, we don't really take their dueling level into account a lot when giving them the Moderator rank.

So, just a thought. Give me some feedback as to what you guys think about it.

Also, I'm working on trying to fix the DC system, which isn't really working at all. Right now, there are much more active Obelisks dueling than before, which is causing a flood of DC. Trying to balance it out a little. If anyone has any suggestions, please PM them to me, and if it gets accepted, obviously credits and all will be given to that person.

So, again, give me some feedback as to what you guys think as to the original topic.

Thanks!

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-14, 17:13

Aster Phoenix wrote:
In fact, the only thing that was holding him back slightly during trial moderating results was his previous LDA rank. He has all of the capabilities of any other moderator, and perhaps even more, though his dueling skills don't(or didn't) meet that of, let's say, a tester.

Lol, i had a creepy deck When i got tested, i was new to KCVDS.

I got Slifer, then, i didn't even think of a Retest, because of DC Gaining. That's how i gained like 3000 DC Razz

The other 2000 Came with the SoTW, and 500 with my shop.

Then, i thought it was time to search new cards, and make a decent deck. I had a creepy magician at that time.

And, i made Monarch, best deck i have so far. Then LightSworn, BW Synchro etc.

(BW Synchro is Powerful, it can synchro summon 3 Monsters at turn o.o I almost always summon Stardust & Goyo at 1st turn)

Ojama OTK, don't even think of it, 10000 DMG in one turn ._.

Anyways, i better end this now, and, yeah, it's a good idea. *Thinks of gaining more DC Again* Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-14, 19:20

Ugh. Turdbirds and LS. Hate em all. Noob meta playa. Zero Originality -.- Razz

Anyways, more feedback on the suggestion?

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-15, 06:06

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Ugh. Turdbirds and LS. Hate em all. Noob meta playa. Zero Originality -.- Razz

~Aster Phoenix

I just made them for fun Razz
And, my main deck so far is Monarch.
Back to top Go down
Sessuinsu
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sessuinsu

Male

Number of posts : 31

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-15, 14:37

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Ugh. Turdbirds and LS. Hate em all. Noob meta playa. Zero Originality -.- :P

~Aster Phoenix
Heeey :( lol I like lightsworns! but I think thats a great suggestion
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Number of posts : 399

Miscellaneous
DC: 2515

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-15, 14:47

I like this suggestion, oh and im with Aster lol Meta = Absolutely Zero Originality
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Number of posts : 701

Miscellaneous
DC: 1985

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-15, 16:08

Its good, my idea is a slightly different. The moderators will still be a mod but also a member of any dorm so that you won't worry much about how the TC system will work for them
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-16, 01:01

Hm. So, you're suggesting that instead of just treating them as being in that dorm, we put them in that dorm as well?

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Sessuinsu
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sessuinsu

Male

Number of posts : 31

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-16, 01:25

svstar34 wrote:
I like this suggestion, oh and im with Aster lol Meta = Absolutely Zero Originality

-_______- everyone hates on lightsworn lol

kneil_20 wrote:
Its good, my idea is a slightly different. The moderators will still be a mod but also a member of any dorm so that you won't worry much about how the TC system will work for them

I like that :O thats a good idea lol
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-16, 13:08

Indeed, meta is for noobs that can't make a good deck.

Anyway, I like th sugestion, it's more DC for me after all, but I don't like that about putting the mods on the dorms, that would be weird, they should just be treated as them.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty2009-11-16, 13:36

aj6666 wrote:
Indeed, meta is for noobs that can't make a good deck.

I am one.

aj6666 wrote:
Anyway, I like th sugestion, it's more DC for me after all, but I don't like that about putting the mods on the dorms, that would be weird, they should just be treated as them.

Hm, well, the idea is apparently the same. Mods will get a rank that will use to gain more DC on the duel arena. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Duel Arena Ranks?   Staff Duel Arena Ranks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Duel Arena Ranks?
Page 1 of 1