Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Administrator Plans

Go down 
+5
Kikyo Maaka
JadenYuki1
Aster Phoenix
Grace
Ace
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-07, 21:20

Okay, I'll be joining all Affilates of LDA as the, "LDA Mediator", or whatever. >.>

This is so that we can host events more easily with them, and for advertising and stuff.

Will be effective: Today most probably

No, I will not be officially apart of the the DX team. xP
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-08, 18:54

Yeah. And I think DDA skill wanted to play us, but haven't been on hamachi lately, so don't know about Toushiro.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-20, 19:48

Uh oh...I deleted Grace's post while trying to quote it o.o
At least I still have this, I agree with all the others.

Grace wrote:
- Better Ban System (A user can have their warning bar at 2 for six months and it still looks like they're a bad person or that they did something wrong, I think we should take the Warning Bar off entirely, matters like that should be kept private, so that only Mods/Admins can view them, preferably Admins).

I forgot to tell ya all that I gotta reset all members who have a warning to 0 when two months passes without a ban.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-20, 19:51

Idiot!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-20, 19:54

Hey, I said sorry didn't I? Wait I didn't uh...

sorry! o.o

What was the other....uh more mods, uh something about us having 300 users, and uh some changes.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-20, 19:57

More Mods, more Testers, and I still don't like the ban system, because idiots like you will forget to clear people's bars every two months!

Oh, and the Dorm Leaders. The official ones have been inactive for some time, and now that we have more members in each dorm, I think we should vote for dorm leaders again. Maybe wait a little while longer to see if they come back. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 12:52

Grace wrote:
More Mods, more Testers, and I still don't like the ban system, because idiots like you will forget to clear people's bars every two months!

Oh, and the Dorm Leaders. The official ones have been inactive for some time, and now that we have more members in each dorm, I think we should vote for dorm leaders again. Maybe wait a little while longer to see if they come back. Hmm
Why not just clear it after a ban, then you don't have to remember every two months...

Or, maybe drop it down a level after two months or something ._.

Noted with dorm leaders, though those who'll come back should stay there. Those that don't maybe could have a revote, like Grace said...

Oh, and hi ^^ I didn't notice anything here until now, figured I'd drop in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 12:57

I hate the messaging system. >.< Did you get my message Kat?

If you didn't, here is what I was thinking:

Maximillion Pegasus (formerly War4212)
aj6666
Unforgiven Pretender

Should be promoted to Testers imo, since they have been here for a long time, so they know how the system works, aj6666 was a former Tester, so he has experience, and they have all earned their way to Obelisk Blue (they didn't buy the rank), so I think they'd do a good job testing. Smile

What do you think?

Oh, and I'm thinking of taking Tharyan's idea....let's think of ten simple decks that we can make, after that...someone make them. >.>

We don't want the duelists to have a hard time against the Testers' decks, as the Testers should randomly select one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 13:02

Grace wrote:
I hate the messaging system. >.< Did you get my message Kat?

aj6666
Unforgiven Pretender

Should be promoted to Testers imo, since they have been here for a long time, so they know how the system works, aj6666 was a former Tester, so he has experience, and they have all earned their way to Obelisk Blue (they didn't buy the rank), so I think they'd do a good job testing. Smile

What do you think?

Oh, and I'm thinking of taking Tharyan's idea....let's think of ten simple decks that we can make, after that...someone make them. >.>

We don't want the duelists to have a hard time against the Testers' decks, as the Testers should randomly select one. Smile
Message system = fail then, because I ain't no got no new message infos Very Happy

Um, anyway XD If they wanna be testers, then sure ^^ Though I remember aj had asked to be dropped back down to Obelisk. And also, there'd have to be another temporary Obelisk leader ._. Aside from that though, I'm all for it ^^

Tharyan's idea's good, just a question of where these decks will come from. (*insert subliminal message* Don't say netdecking, don't say netdecking... >_> *end message*) It'd be more helpful though, since they wouldn't know right off what they're against, but Very Happy I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 13:07

Yeah, but I remember aj said that if you need him as a Tester anytime he'd be okay with becoming a Tester again. Smile

I'll send a PM to each of them soon....if it works. xP

No, not netdecking, I mean you and I don't totally suck at making decks, so we could just pick 10 general decks, one or two meta maybe, but most ones that aren't too hard, aren't too easy either, and create them ourselves....

Create a Topic maybe only viewable for Staff, then number them 1, 2, 3, etc., they'll be links to the pictures of the KCVDS decks we created, and then the Tester would have to use that deck. Smile

But then...I thought there might be a flaw because if they find a deck they really like they might pick that number every time... Hmm That's where I thought we should scramble them after each test or something. xP

Oh wait, but then the Testers could also click all of the links and see all of the decks and choose the ones they want...maybe they should PM an Admin as to what deck they use...?

Hmm...confusing. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 13:14

Okay, works on tester part.

We could probably put a few decks together. As for picking numbers, the tester should ask the person they're testing to pick a number between one and ten, and whichever they pick is what they get. Makes it easier and the tester won't know the exact deck it is until they see it.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 13:21

I like that. Very Happy

Mmm...here's some we can make:

1. Counter-Fairy
2. Gadget
3. Monarch
4. Bounce Back
5. D.D. Deck

Yeah...you think of the other five. -.-

I'll get to work on these. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-21, 13:37

'Kay, will do ._.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-24, 11:25

Grace wrote:

aj6666
Unforgiven Pretender

Err, Grace, I've never been tested, not even first time Razz
I duelled aj6666, and won, PM'ed Ace about it, he put me in Ra.
After that I bought my way up to Obelisk Wink

I'm glad you nominated me, but I feel like not yet being ready for it.
My duelling skills are not yet that good for being a Tester I think.
I will PM you when I think I'm ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-24, 11:45

'Kay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-24, 14:30

Hm, Grace, have you ever gotten a start on any of those decks? Cause we testers have been working on the decks, and completed one. For the second one, Omega was thinking Light for Light Duel Academy, so we were wondering if you had any ideas, and also if you had already finished any of those decks.

Well, thanks

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-24, 16:39

O.O

Err...well, Omega created a network for the Testers to organize all of the deck making stuff...so, I uh, kinda left it to him. xP
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-24, 22:37

Is it a good idea to let members to demote themselves, especially to Slifer, because they could be doing it to get more DC...they should be placed in the rank based on their skill, not their personal preference. >.>
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-25, 03:53

Hm. Well, Ace let them be demoted/choose to be Slifer, so.. yeah. Ask him

As far as decks, we've come up with 2, but now we're all out. If you ever finish any, let us know.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-26, 19:01

I'll be posting a topic in News/Announcements in a minute, at the start of each month we'll begin getting each member tested to make sure they're in the right rank. Smile Now, this'll take a lot of time and effort, so bare with us. xP
Back to top Go down
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-26, 20:56

But... I just want to be Slifer. I don't even duel for DC or any points at any academy. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-26, 21:09

I dun care what you think, Johan.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-27, 03:22

Obelisks also get Tested right?
But I think when they remain in Obelisk, they only get Tested once? (So not every month)
Back to top Go down
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-27, 08:18

Fine, fine. I'll get tested. That was mean.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty2009-07-27, 11:10

Uh...changed to every 3-4 months. Very Happy

And yes, yes it was. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Plans   Administrator Plans - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Administrator Plans
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next