Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)

Go down 
+4
Devilman501
FullMetalAlchemist
aj6666
Omega 6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty
PostSubject: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-08, 21:32

Yo its Omega 6....I will write a very short article on Card Abusiveness I will cover just some cards....and this article has pics so be sure to check it out. Very Happy

CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) SkyScourgeNorlerasFOTB-EN-SR-1E
If you ever played this card or played someone using this you mightve saw this card being abused like a tooth brush in an orangutans mouth.
You probally saw this with some dark world cards like:
CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Goldd%2CWu-LordofDarkWorldGLD1-EN-GUR-LE
and
CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) GiantGermCP05-EN-SR
giant germ is neat and all but has no relevance for what i will be discussing.
Now when lets say...your opp uses Sky scourge and he has all the requirements in grave....and he busts out his monster sucessfully... uses eff and pays up 1000lp and ALL the cards that we both have are sent to the grave.
Then 2 seconds later u see a dark world monster such as goldd or sillva pop out of the grave and you have nothing except for what u will top deck next turn.
Then your opp. is overjoyed of pulling off his killer combo all over just like if he found an missent box of gold series 2 on his patio step.
Im sorry to tell you that card was ABUSED in a bad way not a good way. Not necessarily sky scourge but the special summoned Goldd, Sillva, or Beiige was misplayed. I hope most ppl know that dark world cant be activated if they are discarded from the hand to grave by COSTS but few people know that cards that say DISCARD in order to activate cant activate if they are SENT cards that activate when destroyed cant activate if they are SENT.
Heres a present day example:
CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) DarkEndDragonSJCS-EN-UR-LE
EFF:(Once per turn, you can have this card lose 500 ATK and DEF, and send 1 monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard.)
If this card used its eff on:
CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) StardustDragonCT05-EN-ScR-LE
stardust's eff would not activate.
That was just some extra info to show another point......... but since Sky Scourge eff says: "You can pay 1000 Life Points to SEND all cards on the field and in both player's hands to the Graveyard"
Cards like Sillva and Goldd wont activate because there effs only activate when DISCARDED as stated in thier effs.

Take a gander at dark world lightning and dark world dealings and other cards that work with DW they have DISCARD in the name.

"Oh Omega i still dont see how that matters they are the same thing".

Heres a link to http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Send and a link to http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Discard

read up...i hope that you learned something and if you didnt thats just +8 cool points and a pat on the back for yourselves
scratch

~Omega 6
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-08, 21:55

Nice article omega..I learned some stuff. I guess effects like sangan's and pinch hopper would still activate (well actualy pinch hopper couldn't use it's eff with norleras since I don't have any cards on my hand)

Even thought, many peopole don't know about these rullings.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-08, 22:16

Nice Article Omega, but I don't think a whole article on this is necessary. Since you were sourcing Yugioh Wikia, it clearly states

"They will not activate if SENT to the graveyard etc etc etc"

AND

"These effects only activate if DISCARDED by a card effect"

Sorry, just felt like pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-09, 09:13

Fullmetal i know you want to get some posts and express your views but im aware that I quoted wikia i linked the two to make my summary and conclusion....and all you pointed out is what I wanted people to know about so I feel the article was effective.
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Number of posts : 128

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-09, 13:37

I know Jinzo kept trying to pull this trick off. Nice article.
Back to top Go down
http://scholarsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm
yuseifudo33
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
yuseifudo33

Male

Number of posts : 697

Miscellaneous
DC: 6525

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-09, 20:59

so u when to all dis trouble because of that dude
u know he probably wont even care cus if u told him during the duels i dont think he's gonna care now
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-06-09, 22:21

Lol. Well, I think it's a nice article. Well done, Omega. Might help some people out. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Haroxx
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Haroxx

Male

Number of posts : 114

Miscellaneous
DC: 88

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-07-11, 20:32

I hope most ppl know that dark world cant be activated if they are discarded from the hand to grave by COSTS but few people know that cards that say DISCARD in order to activate cant activate if they are SENT cards that activate when destroyed cant activate if they are SENT.

- very confusing to read lol! Very Happy
nice article Omega dude ^_^
Back to top Go down
Breakaway
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Breakaway

Male

Number of posts : 144

Miscellaneous
DC: 250

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-07-11, 20:48

Like Lightning vortex wont work with dark world but cards like Card Destroction i know i spelt it wrong and dark World dealings will work...
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-11-10, 15:30

I hope most ppl know that dark world cant be activated if they are discarded from the hand to grave by COSTS but few people know that cards that say DISCARD in order to activate cant activate if they are SENT cards that activate when destroyed cant activate if they are SENT.

- very confusing to read lol!
nice article Omega dude ^_^

Yea that sentence is just a little misworded. Basically, YOU CANT use a card's effect that says discard and then the card is later sent...and vice versa. (response to Haroxx)

correct (responded to Breakaway)

now looking at this old artcle....... now all the cards....dark end, stardust, and sky scourge ive seen alot of play with in 1.19 i should write a 2nd article. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty2009-11-11, 18:39

Yeah you should. Make sure you add [AW] to it, to get some DC. Haha

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)   CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva) Empty

Back to top Go down

CARD ABUSAGE edition:(Dark world Golld & Sillva)
Page 1 of 1