Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC / Duel Credits System

Go down 
+2
Aster Phoenix
Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

DC / Duel Credits System Empty
PostSubject: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-05, 19:53

In order to maintain a fair environment all members including moderators and administrators all start at 0 DC. This will stay until a person duels another member, etc. Administrators must always duel for DC. No random Infinite DC or whatever because this causes random things to come amist in other forums as well as this.

Cashing System for DC comes as follows (Low stuff to suffice for higher ranks):
(EDITED SYSTEM SUGGESTED BY "UNFORGIVEN PRETENDER.")

(Tester = Tester and higher)
- Tester beating Tester - 125 DC
- Tester beating Obelisk - 75 DC
- Tester beating Ra - 25 DC
- Tester beating Slifer - 10 DC
(This 10 is a exception from the original system, because there should be SOME reward)
- Tester beating No Rank - 10 DC

- Obelisk beating Tester - 150 DC
- Obelisk Beating Obelisk - 100 DC
- Obelisk Beating Ra - 50 DC
- Obelisk Beating Slifer - 20 DC
(This 20 is a exception from the original system, because there should be SOME reward)
- Obelisk Beating No Rank - 20 DC

- Ra beating Tester - 175 DC
- Ra Beating Obelisk - 125 DC
- Ra Beating Ra - 75 DC
- Ra Beating Slifer - 25 DC
- Ra Beating No Rank - 25 DC

- Slifer beating Tester - 200 DC
- Slifer Beating Obelisk - 150 DC
- Slifer Beating Ra - 100 DC
- Slifer Beating Slifer - 50 DC
- Slifer Beating No Rank - 50 DC

- No Rank beating Tester - 100 DC
- No Rank Beating Obelisk - 75 DC
- No Rank Beating Ra - 50 DC
- No Rank Beating Slifer - 25 DC

Some dorms are a bit more rewarding than others...xD

Edit by ecA : Changed it to include "No Ranked" people. No Ranks get half the DC while ranked people get the same DC from beating a slifer. Hope it works out...

Last edited by Ace on 2009-06-04, 17:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 12:38

Huh? Why is Slifer so much more? And once you beat the Ra, wouldn't you take their spot anyways?
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Hmm   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 12:42

Wow 100/50 is so much more? It's only about double if you're a slifer and you beat obelisk compared to obelisk beating obelisk so DON'T COMPLAIN JUST CUZ YOU'RE GONNA BE OBELISK! Sleep

(I'm jking, I know you're not complaining, just felt like saying that xP)
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 12:54

That was just pointless spam. I'm going to report it. =] Cause you already said that to me in real life. You just said it for a post.

"Wow 100/50 is so much more? It's only about double
if you're a slifer and you beat obelisk compared to obelisk beating
obelisk so"

And no, 50/100 is not a lot of difference. It's just when you look at the general overview of each, it seems like a lot of difference.

"DON'T COMPLAIN JUST CUZ YOU'RE GONNA BE OBELISK!"
And no, I'm not going to become Obelisk. I'm a newbie duelist. I haven't dueled in like 5 months. And I almost forgot how to use KCVDS. Lol. And I almost forgot how to play my own OTK. Lmao. I said GG to someone, but he still had 2800 life points. :O

"(I'm jking, I know you're not complaining, just felt like saying that xP)"
If you know I'm not complaining, then don't say it. Jokes are always welcome, but not in that form.

And that little signature of yours. It's called Advertisement. Isn't it not allowed at most of these sites? Even in like Ragezone, or sites like that, the MOST you're allowed to do is give the site, NOT a referral address. Might want to consider revising it.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Uhm...? Reply?   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 13:10

Aster Phoenix wrote:
That was just pointless spam. I'm going to report it. =] Cause you already said that to me in real life. You just said it for a post.
Really? Soz then cuz for some reason (brain loss?) I don't recall saying it in real life.

Aster Phoenix wrote:
"Wow 100/50 is so much more? It's only about double
if you're a slifer and you beat obelisk compared to obelisk beating
obelisk so"

And no, 50/100 is not a lot of difference. It's just when you look at the general overview of each, it seems like a lot of difference.
This part is probably spam, but have to say it. "Looks can be deceiving."
Aster Phoenix wrote:
"DON'T COMPLAIN JUST CUZ YOU'RE GONNA BE OBELISK!"
And no, I'm not going to become Obelisk. I'm a newbie duelist. I haven't dueled in like 5 months. And I almost forgot how to use KCVDS. Lol. And I almost forgot how to play my own OTK. Lmao. I said GG to someone, but he still had 2800 life points. :O
Well, that sucks, you're getting rusty. *Talks to self* "This is my chance to beat him! Gotta duel him now!!!!
Anyways, you'll get your skills back in time, and I would really beat you since you suck right now but I don't got a good deck anymore.
Aster Phoenix wrote:
"(I'm jking, I know you're not complaining, just felt like saying that xP)"
If you know I'm not complaining, then don't say it. Jokes are always welcome, but not in that form.

I might've taken it the wrong way, but I'll remember not to use jokes anymore. I suck at them anyways.
Aster Phoenix wrote:
And that little signature of yours. It's called Advertisement. Isn't it not allowed at most of these sites? Even in like Ragezone, or sites like that, the MOST you're allowed to do is give the site, NOT a referral address. Might want to consider revising it.

~Aster Phoenix
Are you talking about Ace not allowing it or the makers of forumotion not allowing it? Because if it's Ace, I'll wait until he notifies me of his not allowing it, but if it's a maker of the forum, they haven't said anything yet so I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 13:20

FullMetalAlchemist wrote:
Really? Soz then cuz for some reason (brain loss?) I don't recall saying it in real life.
Yes, you did. Like yesterday. Geez, brainless isn't a good thing. Especially for you. Knowing what you do these days.

Yes, looks can be deceiving. Although not as deceiving as you make it seem. Razz And I don't see what was the point of that spam.

Well, that sucks, you're getting rusty. *Talks to self* "This is my chance to beat him! Gotta duel him now!!!!
Anyways, you'll get your skills back in time, and I would really beat you since you suck right now but I don't got a good deck anymore.
Yes, I may be getting a little rusty, but not rusty enough to lose to you... yet.... And talking to yourself? Oh boy, another problem. Good luck with that one. And don't lie, you have practically the same underworld deck. It's good enough.

I might've taken it the wrong way, but I'll remember not to use jokes anymore. I suck at them anyways.
Hm. You always did suck at jokes. But I always did laugh with you. To make you feel good. =].
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 13:33

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Yes, you did. Like yesterday. Geez, brainless isn't a good thing. Especially for you. Knowing what you do these days.

Yes, looks can be deceiving. Although not as deceiving as you make it seem. Razz And I don't see what was the point of that spam.

Yes, I may be getting a little rusty, but not rusty enough to lose to you... yet.... And talking to yourself? Oh boy, another problem. Good luck with that one. And don't lie, you have practically the same underworld deck. It's good enough.

Hm. You always did suck at jokes. But I always did laugh with you. To make you feel good. =].

Okay, fine you win. I quit. Please, don't argue with me anymore. I have 1 more thing to say, the underworld deck I'm currently using sucks so bad that I'm going to make a new one -.-
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 13:39

Aster Phoenix wrote:

Okay, fine you win. I quit. Please, don't argue with me anymore. I have 1 more thing to say, the underworld deck I'm currently using sucks so bad that I'm going to make a new one -.-
Lol was it a game? I guess I do win. And the underworld deck was good. You're just picky. Lol. Why would you make a new one?
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 13:48

Sorry for double posting... .but... if I didn't do this, Ace might not look at this post since it's combined with a hella big one.

Anyways, what if you beat someone before you have a dorm room. Like nothing beats a obelisk. What happens?
Back to top Go down
Rex Goodwin
Former Staff
Rex Goodwin

Male

Number of posts : 12

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 19:32

I received the report. BOTH of you should just move on. Please, lets keep this wonderful academy spam free.

~Rex Goodwin~
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 20:25

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Sorry for double posting... .but... if I didn't do this, Ace might not look at this post since it's combined with a hella big one.

Anyways, what if you beat someone before you have a dorm room. Like nothing beats a obelisk. What happens?

About your question, well, here's what I think.

Nothing happens if a person who is not from a dorm beats an Obelisk. Every duelist needs to be put in a dorm before they begin getting credits. That's just what I think, anyone correct me if I'm wrong...>_>
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-03-22, 21:10

Grace wrote:
Aster Phoenix wrote:

About your question, well, here's what I think.

Nothing happens if a person who is not from a dorm beats an Obelisk. Every duelist needs to be put in a dorm before they begin getting credits. That's just what I think, anyone correct me if I'm wrong...>_>

Don't worry you were correct. I better lock the topic for some spam issues here. xd

Also, the higher rankings are for people getting more DC if they win. If they win against a higher dorm, they learn more. If a Slifer gets enough he/she rises a rank. Dorm leaders will soon be applied, as well as me trying to put DC in profiles ><
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-06-05, 02:45

Question: Tester and higher refers to Testers and Mods, right? Or does it include the Administrators too?
Back to top Go down
ecA
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 64

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty2009-12-27, 20:00

Edited the system to include No Ranked people.
It was approved by Ace.
Back to top Go down
http://lightduelacademy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC / Duel Credits System   DC / Duel Credits System Empty

Back to top Go down

DC / Duel Credits System
Page 1 of 1