Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-07, 10:02

Introduction:

Today, i am here to explain the power of the card "Dark Dust Spirit", a Spirit (As suggested by the name) Monster.

Card Infos:
The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] DarkDustSpiritHL07-EN-UPR-UE
Attribute: EARTH The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] 35px-Earth.svg
Types: Zombie/Spirit
Level: Level 6 The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Star
ATK/DEF: 2200/1800
Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Trigger
Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal
Summoned or flipped face-up, return it to its owner's hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up,
destroy all other face-up monsters.
Comments: Very nice card, it can be very disturbing for the opponent, it's like a continuous "Lightning Vortex"!

There are Various combos for this card, the most noticable is:

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] TreebornFrogCP04-EN-C-UE

Treeborn Frog:

Yes, "Treeborn Frog", you can use it's effect to make it return on the field, and, offer him as a tribute for "Dark Dust Spirit". Since "Dark Dust Spirit"'s effect destroys all Face-Up monsters, your opponent(If he does) will lose all his Face-Up monsters, and you will not lose any monsters, since you will only have "Dark Dust Spirit" on the field. And since he will return in your hand at the end of the turn, and "Treeborn Frog" will return on the field in your next standby phase, You can perform this combo multiple times.

Another good combo for this card is the above one:

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] YubelPTDN-EN-SR

Yubel:

In fact, with "Yubel" and Another Monster on the field, you can offer that monster to summon "Dark Dust Spirit", who will then, destroy "Yubel" by it's effect, and Special Summon "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". Next to it you can activate a "Battle Mania" to definitely Own your opponent, since both the monsters will have a good effect("Yubel") or high attack("Dark Dust Spirit").

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] SDY-050

Another Very nice and powerful combo:

Ultimate Offering:

This combo is easy to perform, and you will easily beat your opponent if you have those 2 cards on the field (And a lot of Life Points, of course).
Summon a Monster(If you don't already have a monster), pay 500 and Use "Ultimate Offering", and tribute that monster for "Dark Dust Spirit", that will kill every Face-Up monster on your opponent's field. Pay another 500 for Other Monsters you want to summon, and attack your opponent, it will be a hard hit for him!

This is the last Two-Card Combo:

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] SacredPhoenixofNephthysEEN-EN-ScR-LE

Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys:

Same as "Yubel", but it will destroy Spell and Trap Cards. If you have even a "Treeborn Frog" in the graveyard, this will be like a "Heavy Storm" + "Lightning Vortex" each turn!

Credits:

-Yugioh Wiki for the Images
-Pojo.com For Combo Explaining & Suggestions
-Other Random People who made some of the images
-Other random sites that i take pictures of cards from.

In the next article, Three-Card & Four-Card combos for this card.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Phoenix Enforcer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Male

Number of posts : 108

Miscellaneous
DC: 1850

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-07, 10:41

Wow very interesting i like this.
God Job
Back to top Go down
Mizara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Mizara

Number of posts : 115

Miscellaneous
DC: 1320

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-07, 11:33

Nice! :O
Short and simple, just how it's supposed to be.
Good job Arlin.Razz
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-07, 14:51

The first table was hard to make though. o.o

Anyways, thanks ._. Hope that Ace will rate it soon, and i'll gain DC Razz
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-12, 00:50

Grammar/Spelling:
Red: Shouldn't be here
Bold: Changed
Green:
1.Today, I am here to explain the power of the card, "Dark Dust Spirit", a Spirit (As suggested by the name) Monster.
2. There are various combos for this card, the most noticeable is:
3. Yes, "Treeborn Frog", you can use its effect to make it return to the field, and, offer him as a tribute for "Dark Dust Spirit".
4. And Since he will return to your hand at the end of the turn, and "Treeborn Frog" will return to the field in your next standby phase, you can perform this combo multiple times.
5. In fact, with "Yubel" and another Monster on the field, you can offer that monster to summon "Dark Dust Spirit", who will then, destroy "Yubel" by its effect, and Special Summon "Yubel - Terror Incarnate".
6. Next to it, you can activate a "Battle Mania" to definitely
own your opponent, since both the monsters will have a good effect("Yubel") or high attack("Dark Dust Spirit").
This sentence doesn't really make sense to me, but it's probably just because I'm tired. In articles, try to avoid using "own(unless you're using it to mean possession), pwn, cream, etc. These make your article sound a bit less professional, if you understand what I mean.
7. Summon a Monster(If you don't already have a monster), pay 500 and use "Ultimate Offering", and tribute that monster for "Dark Dust Spirit", which will kill every Face-Up monster on your opponent's field.
This is a giant run-on sentence. It should be something like. "Summon a Monster (If you don't already have a monster), pay 500 life points, and use "Ultimate Offering". Then, tribute that monster for "Dark Dust Spirit", which will destroy every Face-Up monster on your opponent's side of the field."
8. Pay another 500 for other Monsters you want to summon, and attack your opponent, it will be a hard hit for him!
Another run-on sentence. "Pay another 500 life points for other monsters you want to summon, and attack your opponent; it will be a hard hit for him!"

Also, remember to insert a space between punctuation marks and the next letter.

I probably missed a lot, but that was from reading it quickly once. I'm doing this, while I should be doing homework. Haha..

(-3)

Length/Content: It is nice, concise, yet detailed. I would suggest making the pictures a little bit smaller so that reading the text would be a bit easier. Good job adding the list of combos. Also, I like how you added the description of the main card you are discussing, along with the credits.

Idea: Original. Few of the combos, such as the Treeborn Frog one, is pretty common, but overall very nice.

Organization: Very organized. Good job adding color.
(+1)

Overall Rating: 8/10

Review/Rating done.
+ 500 to Arlin
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty2009-11-12, 05:25

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Grammar/Spelling:
Red: Shouldn't be here
Bold: Changed
Green:

Lmao, Italy Flag Razz

Anyways, thanks Aster, i thought this article was a complete 2/10 ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]   The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Dust Spirit's Power(/Combos) [AW]
Page 1 of 1